TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)- The Tippecanoe County Coroner has confirmed an autopsy has been performed for Destin Haas.
Donna Avolt told News 18 it was completed yesterday.
We still do not know the cause of death at this time.
The North Newton School Corporation Superintendent was found unresponsive inside his garage in Benton County on Monday.
He leaves behind a wife and four children.
Avolt said the toxicology results will be the determinant.
Those results will take four to six weeks.
- Autopsy completed for North Newton School Corporation Superintendent
- North Newton School Corporation Superintendent dies
- Autopsy shows carbon monoxide poisoning killed North Newton superintendent
- Tri-County School Corporation names new superintendent
- Meet Delphi Community School Corporation Interim Superintendent Dan Ronk
- Delphi Community School Corporation completes solar energy project
- Autopsy completed on Nobel-Prize winning Purdue University professor's wife
- School corporation is improving facilities
- Understanding Frontier School Corporation's Referendum
- Body found in Newton County