Highs today ran 82-88 with low humidity in a cumulus-filled sky!
Line of severe storms over Wisconsin will move southeastward & weaken.
A few storms on its tail end may skim by us late tonight-tomorrow morning, particularly in the northeast. An outflow boundary from the storms with towering cumulus will also cross the area early tomorrow.
Then, some scattered storms will pop tomorrow with a couple isolated severe storms possible (wind, hail). Unfortunately, they will be hit or miss.
Highs of 87-91 still look good with heat indices of 91-96.
There are signs that the front may stall a bit tomorrow night to early Friday morning over part of the area, keeping a few more showers & storms possible south of 18.
Lows will vary from 56 north to 67 south, depending on which side of the front you reside. I went for 60-63 for Greater Lafayette.
The rest of Friday & then to Saturday looks dry (with lower humidity), but isolated storms are still possible later Sunday with more humid weather.
Multiple rounds of showers/storms are likely Monday-Tuesday of next week with severe risk (particularly on Tuesday).
A few more showers & storms are possible Wednesday-Thursday of next week.
- August 30, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 7, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 9, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 27, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 11, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 11, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 22, 11 PM Weather Update
- August 26, 11:45 PM Weather Update
- August 14, 11 PM Weather Update
- August 20, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update