Scattered storms will fire late Thursday afternoon to our northwest & move southeastward during the evening.
A couple/few isolated severe storms are possible before they weaken as they track southeastward.
Current threat time is 7 p.m.-2 a.m.
Otherwise, Thursday looks breezy to windy from the southwest, warm & humid with highs 82-86. It will feel more like 85-90 with the dew points rising.
There is a MARGINAL RISK of severe weather from Logansport to Delphi to Williamsport & northwestward.
Friday is looking dry, other than an isolated shower/storm. Skies look partly cloudy.
A few showers & storms are possible Saturday with highs in the 70s, followed by sun & 75-80 Sunday with lows in the 50s.
Highs will run 80-85 Monday before it turn muggy & very warm to hot Tuesday with highs 85-90.
A line of storms with risk of a few severe storms & highs in the 80s to 90 are likely Wednesday with high humidity before it turns much cooler after that with highs 70-75 & lows 44-49.
Note how the mid-week front & trough pull & push Dorian from Foliea to the Carolinas & then along parts of the Mid-Atlantic before going out to see.
You can see that much cooler air coming in as strong Canadian high builds southward. It will bring very nice weather with a taste of Fall September 5-8.
Wetter, warm, muggy pattern should return in mid-September.
So......early September temperature anomalies: below normal.
Mid-September: above normal
- August 28, 2:15 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 28, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 16, 2:28 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 28, 2:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 28, 10:40 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 28, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 20, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 24, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 27, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 30, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update