A few isolated to spotty showers/t'showers are possible tonight as skies become mostly cloudy to cloudy.
Humidity will be on the rise with lows near 68.
Periods of scattered showers & some storms are possible tomorrow morning to afternoon.
With mostly cloudy skies, highs will run at 76-82 with high humidity.
Any rainfall Monday evening looks isolated to spotty.
Showers & some storms are likely overnight to Tuesday morning.
The actual cold front should not pass until afternoon, so a few isolated storms could pop then.
Highs will run 81-86 with humid conditions.
Total rainfall will vary from 0.30" to as much as 1.75".
This first cold front should sink completely south of our area & not stall.
A second & third cold front will pass late Wednesday-Wednesday night & then late Thursday-Thursday night.
You can see the two front northwest of us & the first one lined up from eastern Ohio to Tennessee to Oklahoma Wednesday:
The second & third cold fronts may bring a few isolated to spotty showers & storms with highs in the 80s with slightly humid conditions at times. Lows will run in the 50s & 60s.
The worst of the humidity & most widespread rainfall will be pushed south of our area with the first cold front, so rainfall coverage Wednesday-Thursday night will run 20-30%.
Really refreshing air will arrive Friday & be with us into the Labor Day weekend with highs in the 70s & lows in the upper 40s to the lower 50s.
After Labor Day, it should turn warmer with 80s, muggy conditions, & some storms for a brief time before turning cooler again (70s).
- August 30, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 25, 3:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 25, 10:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 20, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 27, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 7, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 7, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 9, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 11, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 11, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update