Any additional showers today will be isolated to spotty. It will continue to be muggy until the humidity begins a nice drop this evening.
Tonight, some patchy fog possible, but northeast wind will likely prevent fog from becoming widespread or particularly dense.
The weather looks great Friday-Saturday (with much lower humidity) with highs 77-83 & lows 52-57 with sunshine daily & a breeze from the northeast to the east.
Sunday is mostly good. It appears that higher humidity will come in very late & clouds will increase with some spotty showers/storms. Highs will run 80-85 with lows Sunday night at 65-70.
Muggy weather with 80s are likely Monday-Thursday with many opportunities for soaking rainfall.
There will be several rounds of widespread rain & storms.
ROUND #1: Monday
Widespread showers & some storms are likely.
It will be muggy & tropical with south winds 10-20 mph with highs in the 78-83 range. The rainfall will tend to hold temperatures down.
Lows Monday night will run 68-72.
Round #2: Monday Night-Tuesday Morning
A complex of rainfall & storms may pass along cold front with potential of an isolated severe storm or two (better severe potential southwest of our area).
Round #3: Wednesday PM
Round of showers/storms with isolated severe risk.
Round #4: Thursday PM to Friday AM
Round of rainfall & some storms.
After this, it looks cool for Labor Day weekend with highs in the 70s & lows in the 40s to 50s
Overall, early September looks cooler than normal, but it will warm up above normal by around September 7-8 (80s & muggy).
Showers & storms do not look to return until around September 10.
- August 22, 2:15 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 22, 11 PM Weather Update
- November 22, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 22, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- May 22, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- May 22, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- July 22, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 22, 9 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 22, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- January 22, 12 PM Weather Forecast Update