Scattered showers & eventurally some storms should pass Monday mid to late morning through afternoon.
At the tail end of this first round of scattered showers & some storms, stronger wind fields aloft & better shear will catch up & may lead to an isolated severe storm. This would be in the afternoon hours. MARGINAL RISK (isolated severe) will be in place for this.
A break may ensue very late afternoon to early evening as severe weather continues to track eastward from central Illinois.
The magnitude of our evening-overnight severe risk will be determined by how much sun can appear between the two rounds in the evening.
At this point, the MARGINAL RISK seems reasonable (isolated severe storms possible). The potential of an isolated severe storm or two will exist evening-overnight. We will be loosing heating, but still some decent wind fields aloft & some shear may lead to some organizated structure to the storms. This will result in the MARGINAL RISK.
Showery weather with a few isolated storms is likely Tuesday will cooler highs of 75-78 & lots of clouds.
It will be pleasant Wednesday & Thursday with highs of 74-78 & 78-81, respectively. Morning lows Thursday & Friday mornings will run at 48-55 & 50-56 respectively. The humidity will be nice & low in the afternoons. Fog is possible in the mornings.
With some increasing clouds Friday the humidity will be low, but it will warm to 79-84.
Some showers & storms will be occurring along a warm front, it appears that a few of these may make it in here Friday night to Saturday.
It will be humid Saturday with highs back in the 80s after morning lows in the 60s.
Hot, humid weather should then expand east & northeastward.
- August 19, 10:45 A.M. Weather Forecast Update
- August 19, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 19, 4:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 19, 12:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 11, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- May 19, 10:45 AM Weather Forecast Update
- July 19, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast
- August 20, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 28, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 17, 10:45 AM: Weather Forecast Update