A couple broken lines of showers/storms will move through the Corn Belt & Great Lakes this afternoon to tonight.
Since the lines will be so broken, not everyone will get the rainfall in our area.
Timing of any storms & risk of an isolated severe storm or two is 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Highs the rest of today will run 83-87. Dew points will be on the rise through the afternoon & evening from the current 56-65 values (northeast to southwest) to 65-69.
SPC has expanded MARGINAL RISK eastward some to cover the entire vieiwng area.
The SLIGHT RISK is lining up in an area of deeper moisture & instability expected, resulting in better storm coverage & higher risk of a greater number of severe storms.
An isolated shower/t'shower is possible tomorrow with partly cloudy skies, followed by a few isolated to spotty showers Saturday with clouds/sun.
Highs Friday will run 77-85, followed by 70s Saturday. Friday will gradually turn less humid & Saturday will see less humid conditions.
After 70s to 80 Sunday & mid 80s Monday with 85-90 Tuesday & Wednesday (with higher humidity), some showers & storms at times will occur late week, followed by a substantial cool-down, then showers & storms off & on mid-month with above normal temperatures.
- August 29, 2019, 10:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 29, 2019: 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 29, 1:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 29, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 29, 8 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 29, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 24, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 27, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 30, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 7, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update