ATTICA, Ind. (WLFI) — An assistant track coach at Attica High School is facing multiple charges related to child pornography.
Investigators said they received a tip from the National Center for Missing an Exploited Children on 39 year old Jeremy Kelly. This led them to a social media account run by Kelly.
After obtaining a search warrant, authorities found more than 160,000 images, mostly containing child pornography.
More than 500 video files were also found. We will continue to follow this story and update you as more information becomes available.
- Attica High School assistant track coach facing child pornography charges
- Attica High School celebrates back to school bash
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- Lafayette man sentenced for child pornography
- Former Jeff assistant coach sentenced for child seduction
- Attica man sentenced to 32 years for child molestation
- Suburban Indianapolis swim coach faces federal charges
- Four face burglary and drug charges after traffic stop near Attica
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting