LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - A comedy troupe made up of people with autism will hit the stage in Lafayette Friday night.
Asperger's Are Us will perfom at the Lafayette Theater.
The group has performed all over the world.
They stopped by WLFI Friday afternoon to talk about the show. They said they're just out to do what any comedian wants to do, make the audience laugh.
"It's harder for people with Asperger's to intuitively pick up on some things such as sarcasm. What that means, that really means, is we just have a sense of humor that's a bit different," said Ethan Finlan.
The show will start at 8:oo p.m. Tickets are $12 for general admission.
- 'Asperger's Are Us' set to take the stage at Lafayette Theater
- Lafayette's new IMAX theater set to open this weekend
- Lafayette 7 Theater re-opens after renovations
- Nelly to be rescheduled, concert still happening at Lafayette Theater
- New owner means new rules for Lafayette Theater
- Midterm elections set stage for series of historic firsts
- Lafayette will buy old Lafayette Theater to help improve entertainment scene
- How do downtown business owners feel about the City of Lafayette purchasing Lafayette Theater?
- Power outage shuts down Eastside 9 theater
- Red Devil Project nearing final stages