LAFAYETTE, Ind (WLFI)— Pups from all over Greater Lafayette were at the second annual Art Bark N Brew event on Saturday.
Last year the event had nearly 400 people show up.
This year nearly 600 pup owners were in attendance.
The purpose is to bring awareness to programs the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette has to offer.
Event creator and Office Manager for the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette Caitlin Thomas said this is a great way for everyone to learn more about their community.
"I know that dogs have such a great way of bringing people together and I think that this event does that," said Thomas. "I mean we make friends the dogs make friends and I think it's a great way to connect with people."
To learn more about Art, Bark, 'n Brew click here.
To learn more about the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette and their programs click here.
- Art Museum of Greater Lafayette held its 'Art, Bark, 'n Brew' event
- TEDxPurdueU event stresses the art of ordinary
- Lafayette Jiffy Lube enters the art scene
- Greater Lafayette celebrates 17th annual Starry Nights Music and Arts Festival
- Greater Lafayette's growing pains
- IU art museum reopens after 3-year $30M renovation project
- Museum exhibit focuses on the art, history of quilt making
- 2020 Resistance Fair held at Tippecanoe Arts Federation
- Arts and Humanities celebrated at 2019 Bravo for the Arts
- Greater Lafayette Newcomers Event to give sampling of community