LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Lafayette Police Department have arrested a suspect in the theft of two bronze light fixtures from outside of the Tippecanoe Arts Federation. 53-year-old Jon Pullin was arrested on Tuesday.
According to police, one of the light fixtures was sold to Oscar Winski, a local metal recycling facility, where it was destroyed. The other light hasn't been found, but with the assistance and cooperation of Oscar Winski, Lafayette Detectives were able to identify a suspect.
This case remains under investigation, anyone with information on this case is encouraged to contact the Lafayette Police Department at 765-807-1200, or to report it anonymously through the WeTip Hotline at 800-78-CRIME.
- Arrest made in Tippecanoe Arts Federation theft
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation plans new studio for kids
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation bringing first mural to Dayton
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation to revitalize Ellsworth-Romig neighborhood
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation breaks ground on building renovations
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation back open after months of renovations
- Arrest made in Tippecanoe County standoff situation
- Arrest made in Tippecanoe County courthouse bomb threat
- Woman faces multiple charges after being found in Tippecanoe Arts Federation building
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation working to bring more color to the community