WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Police in West Lafayette made an arrest in the Horizon bank armed robbery investigation.
27-year-old Michael Mitchell was arrested around 3 a.m. Monday for armed robbery with a deadly weapon. He is accused of robbing the Horizon Bank on Northwestern Avenue on June 12.
Mitchell was a passenger in a car that was pulled over on Sagamore Parkway Monday morning.
Mitchell was charged for an armed robbery of an IFCU with two other men in 2014. He was found not guilty by a jury. The other two suspects were both sentenced to at least 10 years in prison.
- Arrest made in Horizon Bank armed robbery investigation
- Police release more photos of Horizon Bank robbery suspect
- Horizon Bank robbery suspect and suspected accomplice charged
- Crawfordsville police investigating bank robbery
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery
- LPD investigating Black Friday alleged armed robbery
- Flora police are investigating an armed robbery
- Search continues for man who robbed Horizon Bank
- Police investigate attempted armed robbery of downtown Shell station
- Man arrested for armed robbery at Lafayette gas station