Some scattered showers & a few t'showers will pass through off & on tonight with an average of 40% coverage of rainfall.
Lows of 47-56 are likely from north to south of the area & around 50 in Greater Lafayette.
Highs tomorrow look to run 63-71 from southeast to northwest over the viewing area. Northwest Newton County looks to be the warmest spot in the entire viewing area tomorrow with 71 from Enos to Morocco & the Kankakee River.
Some showers & t'showers will begin to move back in later Thursday & be in the area through Thursday night before tapering Friday morning. Peak coverage should run around 60%. Lows will run 45-52.
Highs of 64-69 are likely Friday as skies become mostly sunny. However, the dew points will drop into the 30s, so dry, dry air will come in. Also, northwest winds will run 20-35 mph. The dry air & the strong wind will make it feel a bit cooler, despite all of the sunshine.
As the strong northwest wind blows over in a fetch over Lake Michigan, temperatures in northern Jasper & over Pulaski County may fall into the 55-59 range in the afternoon.
Skies will be clear for part of the night with light winds with low dew points, so temperatures will fall rapidly after dusk Friday.
As high & some mid clouds increase from northwest to southeast over the area northeast of a warm front, temperatures will level off late. This will be largely the case in the southwestern half in the viewing area.
The northeast will stay mostly clear for much of the night, allowing lows to drop into the upper 30s.
Overall lows of 38-45 can be expected.
Timing of rounds of rainfall & t'storms:
1. Saturday afternoon to evening.........temperature range over the area: 55-70
2. Monday late morning to mid-afternoon.......55-74
3. Late Monday night-Tuesday afternoon......52-80
4. Tuesday night-Wednesday morning.......47-65
5. Wednesday late afternoon-evening.......66-81
6. Thursday morning.......62-68
7. Friday afternoon-evening......79-82
7-DAY TOTAL RAINFALL SATURDAY-NEXT FRIDAY: 2-5"
- April 24, 11 p.m. Weather Forecast Update
- April 24, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 24, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- January 24, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 21, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 28, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 4, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 5, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 23, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 24, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update