Some increasing high/mid clouds will occur tonight. Few enough in the north & northeast for lows to 35 with some patchy frost.
61-67 tomorrow with lots of clouds, but some sunshine peeking through at times. Isolated showers are will occur a.m. to afternoon, giving way to 40% coverage of showers & even a few t'showers in the evening-night.
Thursday should turn partly cloudy with 66-72.
It should cloud up Thursday evening with a few scattered showers (30%) as a cold front moves through.
Totals rainfall of 0.05-0.25" is likely. Some places will see less than 0.05".
So..............isolated to scattered with even some thunder Wednesday evening-night.
Late Thursday evening-night...............few scattered showers with cold front.
Friday looks bright & mostly sunny with 65-71 with 40-45 Friday night.
Area is cut in half by warm front Saturday with 50s north & 70s south & 63 Greater Lafayette with some showers/storms. Some severe risk will reside southwest of our area.
Sunday looks drier with 50s & 60s as front moves south.
Front moves back northward Monday with 50s north & 70s south & 66-72 in Greater Lafayette. Some scattered showers/storms are possible. Confidence is not really high on exact position of the warm front through Monday.
Warm front will likely set up just north of the area Tuesday-Friday of next week with bouts of storms are times as disturbances pivot along the front. Some severe risk will develop at times.
Highs may run largely 76-82 with lows 60-66.
- April 23, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- May 23, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 23, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 23, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- January 23, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 23, 2:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 4, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 5, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 21, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 24, 11 p.m. Weather Forecast Update