Today was nice, despite the wind, with highs 55-60.
Cloudiness was variable through the day with mostly sunny periods interspersed with partly to mostly cloudy periods morning to evening.
Other than a sprinkle or isolated light shower from the clouds over the next 1-1.5 hours, a clearing trend will ensue for the night with lows in the lower to middle 30s.
Lots of sunshine Wednesday will give way to increasing & thickening clouds with time. Highs will run 57-64 with a southwest wind at 8-13 mph.
Periodic scattered showers Wednesday night to Thursday (with dry hours in-between) will increase to a steady rain by Thursday evening-night. Any lingering showers will exit Friday morning with 0.50-1" rainfall totals.
Highs will run 49-56 Thursday with east to southeast winds strong at 15-30 mph.
After 40s Thursday night, highs of 61-65 are likely Friday, despite mostly cloudy skies.
Weekend looks nice & warm, but breezy to windy.
Spring Fest at Purdue Saturday looks good with 40s in the early morning & 70s & breezy in the afternoon.
Showers & t'storms are likely Sunday night. An isolated severe storm cannot be ruled out, though the higher probabilities of severe weather will stay southwest of our area.
Monday-Tuesday look dry & warm.
A burst of cooler weather with potential frost & freezing will arrive around the mid-April period, followed by a nice warm-up again.
Exact timing is in question regarding the coolest weather, but all points to a spurt of it, then very warm weather with some severe weather risk.
- April 6, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 2, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 3, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 4, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 4, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 5, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 14, 12 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 15, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 15, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 17, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update