Decent Saturday gives way to a nasty Sunday, then return of spring................then cool-down...........then warmth & storms again.
THE WEATHER NUGGETS:
1. Increasing clouds Saturday, bit breezy at times with 54-61.
2. Driving rain with a few t'storms Sunday morning with howling winds from the northeast at 25-45 mph. Some snow may mix in northwest. Temperatures 30s & 40s.
3. Rain becomes more periodic midday-afternoon. Still windy, but not as bad as morning. Temperatures 30s & 40s.
4. Snow mixes in over much of area in the evening. Could go all snow for a while, mainly in northwest & north. Temperatures drop to 30s area-wide.
5. Brief elevated, light accumulation possible, mainly northwest & north. Total RAINFALL will run 0.80-1.40".
6. Frost/freezing risk by early Monday morning. Could drop to 28-32 where skies clear.
7. 48-56 Monday, partly cloudy, not much wind as front moves back north as a warm front.
8. Windy, warm Tuesday-Thursday. Main waves of rain & storms will be Thursday with potential of some severe risk. Could be isolated severe in Wednesday night-Thursday morning & perhaps scattered severe Thursday afternoon-evening.
9. Cooler Friday with dry slot early, then clouds & a few showers with 50s.
10. Patchy frost with 32-36 possible next Saturday night (April 20-21).
11. 70s & 80s should follow with severe risk coming back in.
- April 14, 12 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 12, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 2, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 6, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 12, 12:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 2, 12:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 11, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 3, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 4, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 4, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update