CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—The Indiana Department of Transporation will close one lane on State Road 47 and State Road 28.
This is Clinton County from mile marker 155 to 157.
Drivers can expect to see this change starting Sunday at 9.
This will go until Friday September 27th of this week.
Drivers are advised to us U.S 52 north to State Road 28 as an alternative route and detour.
This construction is a part of an eight million dollar overlay for the Lauramie Creek and Little Potato Bridges.
This also includes the bridge removal over the abandoned railroad tracks north of State Road 28.
- Another lane closure for I-65 northbound
- Northbound I-65 back open
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- All northbound I-65 lanes reopened after semi crash
- I-65 northbound down to one lane during construction
- I-65 northbound down to one lane near Lebanon
- I-65 Northbound Lanes Closed Near Remington Due to a Crash
- Overnight lane closures will impact I-65 drivers
- Semi rollover slows traffic on I-65 northbound
- Update: all lanes open after crash on I-65 forces closure