A few snow flurries around the area this morning. Shouldn't cause too many problems but be aware of that as you head out the door.
Temperatures and wind chills around the area are extremely cold. Make sure you are bundled up. We will be seeing wind chills in the teens and low 20s throughout the day.
Another day well below average. Expect a high around 34° with winds 10-15 mph.
- Another cold and windy day
- Windy with mild temperatures
- A warm and windy Friday
- Warm, Wet and Windy Weekend
- February 25, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update: Cold, Windy, Snowy Pattern Ahead with Near/Record Cold in March
- Warm & Windy Monday, Cool Down Arrives Tomorrow
- February 26, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update: Sct'd Freezing Rain......Snow, Windy & Very Cold Weather for March
- Cold start to week
- How viewers spent this record-breaking cold day
- Another Cold Front, Another Bout of Cold Air