TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The craft beer craze is hitting Lafayette as 20 breweries will soon fill the top of a downtown parking garage. Tickets are now on sale for the seventh annual Tap for TAF.
With each sip, you'll be supporting the Tippecanoe Arts Federation's mission to support arts and arts education.
More than 700 people will gather on top of the Second Street parking garage to sample beer from all across the Hoosier state.
Organizers said this event has raised more than $100,000 for the arts over the last seven years. Tetia Lee, TAF's executive director, said crafting beer is an art in and of itself.
"Because we are an arts council, we are not bound to one particular arts discipline," Lee said. "We fill the 'craft' in craft brewery, and that's something special. What we really wanted to do was celebrate the fact we have Indiana brewers that really have a great product."
You can buy tickets online or at various locations around Greater Lafayette.
Cost: (Advance Tickets on Sale Through 4/6/18, 4 p.m.):
• General Admission: $30 (3 p.m. – 6 p.m., includes custom TAP sample glass)
• Designated Drivers: $5 (attend with your group until 6 p.m.)
• Early Admission: $40 (2 p.m. – 6 p.m., includes custom TAP sample glass & TAP tee)
Click here to buy tickets and find which breweries will be in attendance.
- Annual craft beer fest returning to top of Lafayette parking garage
- TAP for TAF to host craft brew beer fest
- Craft beer festival celebrates Midwest breweries
- Celebrate Greater Lafayette's diversity at The 23rd annual Global Fest.
- 6th annual Bacon Fest held in Delphi
- Purdue Armory Craft Fair
- LFD fights garage fire near downtown Lafayette
- Arctober Fest makes debut in Columbian Park
- State Street closures will affect parking garage
- 7th Annual Beers Across the Wabash is a success