LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Almost Home Humane Society's Board of Directors announced Friday that is has hired a new Executive Director. Roger Ganley will start the position on May 13.
Mr. Ganley was most recently the Executive Director of the Humane Society in Clark County in Springfield Ohio. He has a Master's Degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor's degree from David N. Myers University of Cleveland.
News 18 will have interviews and more information as we update this story.
* * *
Ganley has raised the number of volunteers at his previous shelter from 30 to 350 in under three years.
The acting executive director, Deb Stanifer, said the choice was narrowed down to two candidates. She sai dboth were very well-qualified.
However here is what she said the shelter expects of Ganley.
"We're still putting animal welfare first," said Stanifer. "That is obviously always our top priority. Building the morale and education of the staff and volunteers."
Bffore Ganley starts Stanifer will be training him and showing him around the community.
- Almost Home Humane Society hires new Executive Director
- Almost Home Humane Society close to hiring a new executive director
- Overcrowding at Almost Home Humane Society
- Long Center for Performing Arts hires new Executive Director
- Almost Home Humane Society is Striking out Suffering
- Fireworks set off in Almost Home Humane Society parking lot
- Almost Home Humane Society spaying and neutering for free to 'Beat the Heat'
- Almost Home Humane Society taking donations, offering adoption special after furnace quits
- A little bad luck, a lot of generosity for Almost Home Humane Society