LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — According to Indiana Department of Transportation, Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 in Lebanon is now reopened after crash
Drivers should use caution as the interstate is backed up and moving slowly.
- Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 reopen after crash
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- I-65 southbound is back open in White County after crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.
- UPDATE: Southbound lanes of I-65 are now open
- I-65 southbound lanes closed for several hours Monday afternoon
- All northbound I-65 lanes reopened after semi crash
- Man arrested after I-65 crash
- I-65 reopens six hours after fatal crash; names of victims released
- Crash slows holiday traffic on I-65