TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) — Travel may be getting a little easier along Interstate 65 in Tippecanoe County.
An added travel lane is set to open after rush hour on Monday.
Weather permitting, a third lane will be added in each direction in the median from a half mile south of State Road 38 to nearly one mile north of State Road 25.
Drivers are also asked to watch for lane restrictions on State Road 26 next week.
Crews will be painting and surface sealing underneath the I-65 Bridge over the roadway.
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- Additional lanes open up on I-65 after 3 years of construction
- I-65 lanes open after years of construction
- Overnight lane closures will impact I-65 drivers
- Nightly lane restrictions start on I-65
- Another lane closure for I-65 northbound
- Update: all lanes open after crash on I-65 forces closure
- UPDATE: Southbound lanes of I-65 are now open
- All northbound I-65 lanes reopened after semi crash