Mother Nature can't seem to make up her mind this week! Yesterday brought about more spring-like conditions with scattered rainfall, thunderstorms, temperatures slightly above normal and even tornado warnings. Today, we are stepping back into the winter season with snow flurries kicking off the day. Highs today will be about 15 to 20 degrees colder than yesterday AND very gusty winds will remain until the evening hours. HOLD ON TIGHT!!!
MAX GUST 47.2 MPH AT 3:00 A.M.
Clouds and breezy this morning with a few flurries. Winds will become lighter later this afternoon. Highs will be near the upper 30s with wind chills in the 20s. Cold tonight with lows in the mid to upper 20s. Warmer on Thursday (yay!) with highs in the mid-40s north. Next chance for precipitation will be on Friday.
After an intense day of EVERYTHING spring-like....the next seven days will serve as a reminder that Mother Nature has no plans to
loosen her grip on winter. Here's a look at your 7-day planner:
- A very fickle Mother Nature
- Event teaches children natural disaster safety
- Local organizations helping people become naturalized citizens
- New nature based playground opens in Lafayette
- NICHES adding 71 acres to nature preserve in Carroll Co.
- Sharpshooters kill 62 deer at Bloomington nature preserve
- Meadow, forest sites designated new Indiana nature preserves
- Department of Natural Resources officially in 'search mode'
- Indiana panel gives OK to 2 new state nature preserves
- Wildlife officials: Don't dump goldfish in natural waterways