BOONE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — It's been more than 25 years since the Boone County Sheriff's Office found a woman's body off an interstate ramp. To date, her identity is still unknown.
However. investigators hope a recent picture created by a forensic artist could help solve the case.
The artist was able to complete this picture using DNA characteristics and bone data from the unidentified woman.
The idea was a suggested by National Missing and Unidentified Persons System, or NamUs.
Investigators hope someone will recognize the woman in the photo.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Boone County Sheriff's Office.
You can contact them at (765) 482-1412
- A photo could help solve a 25-year-old cold case
- Purdue looking to solve housing shortage
- ISP superintendent: Delphi double homicide far from a cold case
- Logansport man charged in 2004 Virginia cold case
- Study looks at how to solve TCCC's rising population problem
- Local high school students are working to solve world issues
- Indiana seeks to solve hunting decline with women, youth
- Cold start to week
- Photos: Torrential rain causes area flooding
- Photos: Viewers capture storm clouds and damage