LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A major resurfacing project on US 52 is about to shift lanes. Starting soon, highway traffic from 30th Street to County Road 900 South, by Stockwell, will move into the newly refinished lanes.
Traffic patterns are expected to continue like that into the fall, when the westbound lanes should also be complete.
The road will be asphalt north of County Road 500 South and concrete from 500 South to Stockwell.
- A major resurfacing project on US 52 is about to shift lanes
- U.S. 52 resurfacing project set to resume
- U.S. 52 resurfacing will begin in April
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- More resurface projects expected this spring and summer
- U.S. 52 nighttime lane restrictions start May 2
- U.S. 52 project to finish on time despite construction delays
- 1:52 P.M. Weather Update
- Road resurfacing becoming more efficient in West Lafayette