LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man is facing several charges after a police pursuit early Monday morning. According to Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office, officers attempted to stop Brian Bradley in the 600 block of Haggerty lane just before 3 a.m.
Deputies said the 63-year-old drove off leading deputies on a high-speed chase. Deputies said they attempted to make contact with Bradley again when a passenger exited his vehicle and took off running.
The driver drove away a second time before White County deputies deployed stop sticks near the 201 mile-marker on I-65. He continued on flat tires until he lost control and struck the median barrier.
Bradley faces preliminary charges including reckless driving and operating while intoxicated. Bradley was flown to a nearby hospital for treatment following the crash. Deputies said his injuries are non-life threatening.
*Photo provided is from a previous arrest
- Lafayette man facing several charges after a morning police pursuit
- UPDATE: Driver accused in early morning pursuit faces kidnapping charge
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- Lafayette man arrested after south side shooting, police pursuit
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- West Lafayette woman facing welfare fraud charges
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges
- Lafayette man charge with kidnapping