A few showers & storms are possible just ahead of & along cold front this afternoon-evening. The best potential will be in our eastern & southeastern parts of the viewing area. An isolated severe storm may occur on the far eastern fringe of the area (eastern Miami, eastern Howard counties).
Friday & Saturday look great with sunshine & some clouds with highs of 75-80 & lows of 54-58.
Clouds will be on the increase Saturday evening-Saturday night as warm front approaches. This system is speeding up, so we may get some scattered showers in here as early as Saturday night, a good 20 hours earlier than it looked yesterday.
Looks like one wave of some scattered showers, then a break with lows near 61.
A couple more waves of scattered showers & perhaps a couple isolated storms will pass Monday with highs in the 70s.
The most widespread rainfall with the potential of a few isolated storms looks to be Monday night & into part of Tuesday (highs in the 70s). At this point, it appears that total rainfall of 0.65-1.50" is possible.
So, some rainfall is getting in early & exiting later than it appeared it would yesterday.
There the lobe of ridging building to bring us burst of 90-95 as we approach/get to mid-August (green/yellow/red is the belt of strong upper level winds [upper jet stream]):
- A Few Showers & Storms, Then Nice! Showers Speeding Up for Latter Half of Weekend
- Chances for showers and t-storms through the weekend
- Some More Showers/Storms Developing....Little Cooler for the Weekend
- Tracking snow showers for the weekend
- TWO MAIN WAVES OF SHOWERS & STORMS
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- Showers around NOON
- Howling Winds & Showers
- Chance for showers Tuesday afternoon
- Tracking Moderate to Heavy Showers