LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Clarks Hill man is now a convicted molester. It's a story we first told you about in April of 2018.
After a two-day bench trial, a judge found 50-year-old Thomas Lybrook guilty of two counts of child molesting. According to the Tippecanoe County Prosecutor's Office, Lybrook molested the girl several times during 2017 and 2018. The sheriff's office said the victim was seven-years-old at the time.
Lybrook's sentencing is set for Feb. 21.
- Clarks Hill man convicted of molesting 7-year-old
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Rossville man convicted on molesting charges
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- Clarks Hill firefighters reporting phone scam
- Clarks Hill man who robbed Circle K sentenced
- Bill Cosby convicted of drugging and molesting a woman
- Previously convicted child molester facing new charges of sex crimes
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced for child solicitation