LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Charges have been filed on a Lafayette Man Wednesday.
Police witnessed Kendyl Gill through an apartment window rolling marijuana blunts on Edward Way.
Officers then searched the apartment.
They discovered more than 50 THC cartridges and more than 900 grams of marijuana.
Law enforcement also found 50 grams of a powdery substance believed to be Kratom, which is also known to have mind-altering effects.
Gill faces charges of dealing and possessing of a controlled substance and Marijuana.
- More than 900 grams of marijuana found in Lafayette man's home
- Man wanted on warrant found with 160 grams of meth
- Body found inside Lafayette home after fire
- Runaway Lafayette teens found
- Lafayette man found guilty of attempted murder
- Storms damage Lafayette homes
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- Missing Lafayette 17-year-old found
- Lafayette police found missing juvenile
- LUM expecting to serve 900 meals for Thanksgiving