LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WFLI) — An 80-year-old Lafayette man was sentenced Monday after pleading guilty to two counts of Child Molesting and being a repeat sex offender.
Donald Earl Weatherman was sentenced to 18 years at the Indiana Department of Corrections.
On July 23, two boys told police they had been molested on multiple occasions by Weatherman, according to prosecutors. Prosecutors said the alleged molestation happened "multiple times" between June 1, 2016, and July 21, 2018, while Weatherman babysat for the boys at his home.
- 80-year-old babysitter sentenced for child molesting
- 79-year-old babysitter charged with four counts of child molesting
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Repeat offender sentenced to 28 years for child molesting
- Attica man sentenced to 32 years for child molestation
- Man sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama