CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—The festival gates opened at 3PM and held in downtown Delphi surrounding the courthouse.
People have traveled all the way from Michigan this year to experience the bacon covered goods.
A Canal Boat Ride, a bacon eating contest, and band performances.
Many vendors like Kona Ice and Stone House Restaurant & Bakery will also be there.
Mayor of Delphi, Shane Evans, said this will be a great opportunity to showcase all Delphi has to offer.
"There's so much to enjoy while you are here," said Evans. "Whether it's the good food the great people, the atmosphere. Just how wonderful downtown Delphi is."
The event went until 11PM Saturday.
- 6th annual Bacon Fest held in Delphi
- Thousands expected at the 5th Annual Indiana Bacon Festival
- Hanna Center presents 6th annual backpack giveaway
- Jessie's Kids hosts 6th annual chili supper
- Food Finders is preparing for 6th Annual Blue Jean Ball
- Donations needed for the 6th annual Wreaths Across American
- 5th annual Bacon Festival brings people from all over to enjoy homegrown pork
- Celebrate Greater Lafayette's diversity at The 23rd annual Global Fest.
- 30th annual Jazz Festival held at Purdue
- 6th Alarm for First Responders