As of 6:21 p.m., there are two areas of severe t'storms.....one northwest & other southwest of our area.
TWO AREAS WERE SEVERE T'STORMS ARE OCCURRING:
Between these two areas of more concentrated severe t'storms, some re-development is possible in-between these two areas. That said, some scattered showers & t'storms are then possible this evening to part of early tonight before diminishing. An isolated severe t'storm cannot be ruled out. Any t'storm could produced torrential rainfall that leads to quick flash flooding.
THIS EVENING-PART OF TONIGHT:
As for tomorrow, after a few spotty showers in the morning (lows 65-69), few to some scattered showers & a couple of t'storms are possible in the afternoon, but severe risk is extremely low. With a mix of clouds & sun developing, it will be humid with highs of 81-86, though the wind will kick up at 13-24 mph from the southwest, then west.
As winds go very light tomorrow night & skies clear, areas of dense fog are possible with lows of 64-68.
We are still on-track for 87-91 Thursday with heat indices of 93-99. Only an isolated storm or two is possible, followed by a wave of some scattered showers & t'storms Thursday night with lows in the muggy 68-75 range.
- 6:21 PM Update
- December 21, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- January 21, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 21, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 21, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- May 21, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- June 21, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- June 21, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 21, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 21, 3:30 PM Weather Forecast Update