EVANSVILLE, IN (WRTV) -- The owner of Newburgh Soccer Academy was arrested on the suspicion of child seduction after he allegedly had multiple sexual contacts with a child.
Indiana State Police arrested Jeremy Michael Tudela, 37, of Evansville, on Thursday on the suspicion of four counts of child seduction and one count of intimidation, according to a press release from ISP.
Tudela allegedly had sexual contact with one of his female soccer students multiple times between November 2018 and June, according to the release.
No further details were released by state police.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- Indiana soccer academy owner arrested for child seduction
- No prison time for Crawfordsville teacher charged with child seduction
- Former Jeff assistant coach sentenced for child seduction
- Lebanon Police Captain accused of child seduction and domestic battery
- Flora Business Owner Arrested on Child Molestation Charges
- Indiana brewery owners drop contentious beer names
- Danny Anthrop graduates from Indiana Law Enforcement Academy
- Indiana military academy to close after 135 years
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama
- Indiana governor pledges ‘transparent’ child agency review