WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)- Purdue University has set yet another record. Before the clock struck midnight in its annual 'Day of Giving,' the school already surpassed last year's record setting $37.6 million.
It's all thanks in part to an astonishing $7 million donation to the College of Engineering!
That's put the school at the top of the donation leaderboard Wednesday night.
The total across campus is now roughly $39 million.
You may remember last year's total was not just a record for Purdue, it was the all-time collegiate record for fundraising in a single day.
If you want to be part of the giving, click here. You have until midnight Wednesday night!
- Purdue breaks 'Day of Giving' Record.... Again!
- Purdue breaks record giving with $451 million
- Purdue holds record breaking 'Challenge' 5K
- Purdue's Day of Giving raises $37 million
- Purdue needs your help to break Guinness World Records
- No. 3 Purdue breaks school 3-point record, routs Iowa 87-64
- Purdue professor sets world record
- How viewers spent this record-breaking cold day
- Nearly $38 million raised during Purdue's Day of Giving
- Lafayette Jefferson's Motorsports Club breaks state record