NEWTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Newton County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help finding a person detectives are interested in talking to regarding the Nicole Bowen death investigation. Talitha Beckley is wanted for questioning.
Officials ask if you know where Talitha Beckley is located to contact the Newton County Sheriff’s Office at (219) 474-5661. Beckley currently has an active warrant through the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office.
Four other people have been arrested after the initial investigation. Garrett K. Kirts of Lebanon was arrested for the alleged murder of Bowen with Jasmine Parker, Christopher Channing Mathis, and Ashley Garth arrested for "assisting a criminal".
Bowen's body was found just north of Kentland on Saturday, March 30th.
- Woman wanted for questioning in Bowen homicide investigation
- Suspect with warrant connected to Bowen murder investigation arrested
- Arrest made for alleged murder of Nicole Bowen
- Neighbors react to LPD homicide investigation
- LPD investigating homicide, suspect in custody
- Questions linger about Flora fire investigation
- Questions linger around missing Vigo Co. woman
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- ISP investigating possible homicide after mushroom hunters find body
- Officials release identity of second victim in homicide, arson investigation