The latest "Dumbo" trailer is bound to pull at your heartstrings and childhood memories.
Disney has released the first full-length trailer for a live-action remake of its 1941 animated classic.
Tim Burton is directing, with famous names such as Michael Keaton, Colin Farrell, Danny DeVito and Eva Green taking center stage.
From the trailer, it appears the plot will stay true to the classic tale of an elephant who was an outcast for having oversize ears but finds a home in a circus.
Following the success of "The Jungle Book" and "Beauty and the Beast," Disney has a long list of live-action remakes in the works, including "The Lion King," "Aladdin" and "The Sword in the Stone" to name just a few.
"Beauty and the Beast" broke the box-office record for the biggest North American opening weekend in 2017 and scored $357.1 million worldwide.
The new "Dumbo" is set to be released in theaters March 29.
- Meet the entire live-action 'Dumbo' cast in new trailer
- 'Avengers: Endgame' trailer is finally here
- Tom Cruise soars in 'Top Gun: Maverick' trailer
- Leslie Jones bids 'Saturday Night Live' farewell
- Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift come out to play in 'Cats' movie trailer
- 'The Facts of Life' cast is back together for a holiday special
- Fact checking Trump's 'Impeach this' map
- On the hunt for 'zombie fungi' that could save lives -- and the planet
- Disney releases new 'Aladdin' trailer
- Netflix may have to say goodbye to 'The Office' and 'Friends'