WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — According to Tippecanoe County Coroner Donna Avolt, the man found dead yesterday was 18-year-old Tyler James Paul Stephan. He was found next to the car wash by the school's Physical Facilities Transportation Services around 12:30 p.m. Monday.
Stephan, a freshman at Purdue, was from Huntington, Indiana.
An autopsy performed Tuesday morning found the death appeared to be natural causes but final results won't come until 4-6 weeks when toxicology comes back.
- Tippecanoe County Coroner releases identity of body found on Purdue's campus
- White County coroner confirms identity of body pulled from Tippecanoe River.
- Police release identity of body found in Clinton County
- Police release identity of body found on Lafayette's east side
- Drug epidemic burdens Tippecanoe County Coroner's Office
- Coroner has presumed identity of body pulled from Pulaski County house fire
- Coroner releases cause of death of Tippecanoe County jail inmates who died on same day
- Carrie Costello announces candidacy for Tippecanoe County Coroner
- Body Scanner Coming to Tippecanoe County
- Purdue Crew rows in Tippecanoe County Mall