LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—Get your stomach's ready for some home cooking this week.
Throughout the week, the Tippecanoe County Fair will be serving up breakfast and dinner at the fairgrounds. Meals include pancakes with bacon, sausage, and homemade maple syrup will be available for customers.
Monday through Thursday, dinner meals will range from baked steak and chicken and noodles.
Volunteers from individual Home Ec Clubs are helping prepare the food.
Nina Morgan said working with these women is the most rewarding experience.
"We have fourteen clubs and those ladies come together for the country kitchen," said Morgan. "This is our fundraiser for the year so this is for all of our operating funds."
Morgan said you don't have to spend a lot to eat at the fair because all the prices for the meals are affordable.
- Fair food made from scratch comes to town!
- Frankfort man wins $1M off scratch-off
- Digging deeper into fair food nutrition
- Purdue Armory Craft Fair
- Food Finders Food Bank offers compassion training
- Community gathers for resistance fair
- A town without a police force: Galveston town marshal resigns
- Food Finders collects 31,160 pounds of food for rescues
- Food Finders Food Bank to cut senior feeding program
- Food Finders kicks off 8th annual Food Drive.