LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man has received his sentence after being charged with several counts of child exploitation and possession of child pornography. 34-year-old Joshua Kelp pleaded guilty to two counts of child exploitation and one count of possession of child pornography.
Kelp was sentenced to seven years in the department of corrections and three years of probation.
Prosecutors say Google reported Kelp's alleged illegal activity to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children last year.
They also say Kelp had hundreds of images and videos of young girls. Kelp was arrested last year.
- Lafayette man sentenced after pleading guilty to child porn possession
- Federal jury finds Lafayette man guilty of child porn crimes
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- Jury finds man guilty of meth possession
- West Lafayette chiropractor sentenced for child solicitation
- Former teacher pleads guilt to drug possession
- Child porn found on laptop, phone leads to charges against Lafayette man
- Child porn, narcotics allegedly found in Demotte man's home
- Man facing prison time on federal child porn charges
- Teen sentenced after pleading guilty to armed robbery