WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- After a year-long investigation and trial process, a West Lafayette doctor will spend two years behind bars for soliciting a 13-year-old patient.
According to court documents, the victim reported several instances of Lon Kaminsky pressing his body against hers, touching her inappropriately, and offering to pay her for sex. She had been a patient of Kaminsky's holistic chiropractic clinic since she was 11 years old.
Kaminsky was arrested in February of last year, after the victim came to her parents with a recording of Kaminsky offering her money for sex.
When the parents went to the police, they said their daughter had also received gifts and flowers from Kaminsky.
He was found guilty of child solicitation by a jury in February of this year.
He will spend two years in the Department of Corrections and two years on probation, with home detention for the first six months. He will also need to register as a sex offender for 10 years.
- West Lafayette chiropractor sentenced for child solicitation
- LPD makes arrest in child solicitation case
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Lafayette man sentenced after pleading guilty to child porn possession
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series
- Lafayette mother sentenced for abuse
- West Lafayette pools open Thursday
- More deaths questioned at Lafayette man's sentencing
- Lafayette man sentenced for armed robbery
- Lafayette rapist sentenced to 23 years