WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)-- Starting next week, U.S. 24 will be closed to replace a small bridge in White County.
The Indiana Department of Transportation will close about 2.5 miles between County Road 300 West and South 225 West.
INDOT says the Detours must be along state-maintained roadways only.
Drivers travelling west on U.S. 24 will be detoured north on U.S. 421, west on SR 14, south on U.S. 231 and back to U.S. 24.
Drivers travelling east on U.S. 24 will be detoured north on U.S. 231, east on SR 14, south on U.S. 421, and back to U.S. 24.
- White County bridge replacement will cause road closure
- Road closures due to bridge replacement in Clinton County
- Road closures in Benton, Tippecanoe and White Counties
- First of three bridge closures starting over State Road 25
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- North River Road closure rescheduled
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- UPDATE: Monday's North River Road closure postponed
- Temporary weekend road closure on State Street