CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)-- Starting next week, Clinton County Road 1000 West or County Line Road Bridge over Interstate 65 will be closed on or after Monday.
Crews will be replacing the bridge deck on the State Road 47 Bridge, Tippecanoe County Road 900 East and Clinton County Road 1000 West Bridges over I-65.
The project includes patching and resurfacing the interstate from one mile south of U.S. 52 in Lebanon to almost 3.5 miles south of State Road 38 in Lafayette.
Traffic will be detoured following County Road 1000 West to New Castle Road, west to County Road 900 East then south to County Road 900 South and back.
The closure is scheduled to last for 60 days and the project is scheduled to be done in October of 2018.
- Road closures due to bridge replacement in Clinton County
- White County bridge replacement will cause road closure
- First of three bridge closures starting over State Road 25
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- North River Road closure rescheduled
- 20-minute closures on I-65 due early Wednesday
- UPDATE: Monday's North River Road closure postponed
- Temporary weekend road closure on State Street
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday