ATTICA, Ind. (WLFI)—Two sisters in Attica are living their lifelong dream of owning a candy store.
Their new shop, Sugar High, has old-fashioned treats and offers candy styled gift baskets.
Brooke Woody and Brandi Williams found a space on Feb. 14 and officially opened for business this weekend.
The store holds a variety of candy as low as ten cents. Woody says they wanted their store to stand out amongst their competitors.
"We want them to be able to have that experience where they can come in with the little a bag of candy, a dollar and fill it up," Woody said.
Co-owner Brandi Williams says the candy in their store reminds her of what she grew up with as a kid.
"It reminds us a lot of growing up in Buck Creek with having the little grocery store here in town," Williams said.
The store is located at 119 North Perry Street in Attica. For more information, you can visit their Facebook page.
- Two sisters fulfill lifelong dream of opening candy store
- BENNIE'S COMEBACK: Star basketball player overcomes injury to fulfill dream
- Candy cane making at McCord Candies
- US warns liquid nicotine packets resemble juice boxes, candy
- New "small format" Target store will open near Purdue
- Trinity Life Ministry opens new thrift store location
- Candlelight vigil held in honor of Flora sisters
- Sister Jean and 11-seed Loyola-Chicago advance to Final Four
- Sisters arrested in Carroll Co. for battery, burglary
- Teen pleads guilty in crash that killed Clinton County sisters