ATTICA, Ind. (WLFI)—Two sisters in Attica are living their lifelong dream of owning a candy store.
Their new shop, Sugar High, has old-fashioned treats and offers candy styled gift baskets.
Brooke Woody and Brandi Williams found a space on Feb. 14 and officially opened for business this weekend.
The store holds a variety of candy as low as ten cents. Woody says they wanted their store to stand out amongst their competitors.
"We want them to be able to have that experience where they can come in with the little a bag of candy, a dollar and fill it up," Woody said.
Co-owner Brandi Williams says the candy in their store reminds her of what she grew up with as a kid.
"It reminds us a lot of growing up in Buck Creek with having the little grocery store here in town," Williams said.
The store is located at 119 North Perry Street in Attica. For more information, you can visit their Facebook page.
- Two sisters fulfill lifelong dream of opening candy store
- BENNIE'S COMEBACK: Star basketball player overcomes injury to fulfill dream
- Candy cane making at McCord Candies
- Crawfordsville Police investigating report of candy tampering
- Starbucks opens its biggest store ever
- Local filmmakers make their dream a reality
- US warns liquid nicotine packets resemble juice boxes, candy
- Fewer candy Sweethearts for sweethearts this Valentine's Day
- Tippecanoe County offices to offer candy to trick-or-treaters
- New "small format" Target store will open near Purdue