LINDEN, Ind. (WLFI) — A man is now in custody after an attempted suicide Saturday night.
Calls were made to the home around 1 p.m. to US 231 North according to Montgomery County Chief Deputy Ryan Needham. He said
no one was harmed during the investigation and everyone is safe.
Law enforcement said they allowed residents back into the home after the man came outside unharmed. The investigation ended around 6:30 p.m.
Needham said police have dealt with the individual before this call. The man was not arrested, but he is detained and will be evaluated by a physician.
- Linden man in custody after SWAT situation
- Lafayette man charged in 2018 SWAT situation
- Man in custody after Logansport SWAT standoff
- 18th Street SWAT situation ends with arrest
- SWAT situation at 22nd and State Streets
- Subject detained in Rossville SWAT situation
- Lafayette police still investigating after three-hour SWAT situation
- Standoff is over in SWAT situation in Tippecanoe County
- Possible sexual assault reported in Friday's SWAT situation
- LPD Specialist O'Shields reinstated after review of SWAT situation