Two changes setting up for next system...............
1. Precipitation is slowing down for Thursday evening. There likely won't be anything until after midnight it appears now.
2. It looks to fall as mainly snow.
It will be a fast-moving system with snow exiting Friday morning as the surface low & Arctic front zip right along.
Fast movement & warm ground temperatures will hinder accumulation some, but there will still be minor accumulations.
Snow will exit mid-morning Friday.
Roads look mainly wet with temperatures around 31 & melting should be pretty rapid by late morning with highs in the 30s to as high as 40.
1" or less of accumulation is likely with a few isolated locations with 1-1.5" mainly on grassy surfaces, car tops, roofs & trees.
After morning snowfall, some sun should appear, followed by cloudy skies returning by evening as a potent upper level disturbance races to the southeast.
This could dump a quick 1" or less of snow on the area Friday night. With skies clearing it its wake, any moisture or slush should freeze with lows of 20-25. Some slick areas on roads are possible Friday night-Saturday morning.
Some snow showers are also possible Tuesday, followed by a big warm up with rainfall near mid November.
Arctic air AGAIN should follow. This could be the period for the Gulf Coast & East Coast Nor'Easter.
This Arctic air should follow right to Thanksgiving. Warm-up should ensue after Thanksgiving to to very early December.
Colder weather should come in after that & last into mid December with snow potential.
- November 6, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update: Numbers Crunched, Here Is What to Expect Over the Next Four Weeks
- November 11, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 11, 12 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 12, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 24, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update: Tweaking the Numbers
- November 15, 11:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 7, 11:15 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 1, 4:30 PM Weather Update
- November 15, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update: Ice/Snow Totals & What to Expect Now-Weekend