After a chilly weekend we will get a little relief from those cold temperatures over the next few days.
Tomorrow we will come close to the 50° mark. Expect mostly cloudy skies, though, and windy conditions.
Everyone will be about 10 degrees below the average of 60°.
Temps stay cool for the first few days, but we will reach the 60s by the time we get to 60 with chances for rain Wednesday and Thursday night.
- Slightly warmer as we make our way through the work week
- Work Week Forecast
- Wintry weather this work week
- Warming up this work week
- Indiana jobless rate moves slightly higher to 3.6% in March
- Brisk start to the work week
- Rainy start to the work week
- Quiet weather for the work week
- A look at your work week forecast
- Snowy Sunday leads to cold work week