CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Carroll County Commissioners will hold a special meeting Saturday morning.
They will vote on whether to adopt a new set of rules for zoning.
The Area Plan Commission brought the proposal to the table.
Commissioner John Brown said during the first vote, he voted in favor of the changes.
Commissioners Steve Pearson and Bill Brown voted against it.
John Brown said a second and final vote will be taken at the meeting.
It will be held at 8 a.m. on the third floor of the Carroll County Courthouse.
It is open to the public.
News 18 will be there and bring you the final results on News 18 Weekend Report.
- Carroll County Commissioners to hold special meeting Saturday
- Medical scam reaches Carroll County
- Carroll Co. under flood warning until Saturday evening
- Carroll County prosecutor decides to step down
- New prosecutor named in Carroll County
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- Police raid Carroll County home, 4 arrested
- Woman shares concerns about Carroll County Jail
- Indiana lawmakers meet for special session Monday
- Madam Carroll up for sale