TIPTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana State Police say a joint drug investigation involving several agencies led them to 300 marijuana plants.
It happened Tuesday at around 2:14 a.m. at a home in Goldsmith, Indiana.
Thirty-four-year-old Matt Blessing was arrested on a number of charges, including maintaining a common nuisance, possession of a syringe, possession of a narcotic, dealing marijuana, and two counts of possession of marijuana.
Police say the 300 plants they found were in various stages of growth.
Officers also found more than six pounds of processed marijuana, $13,000 worth of hydroponic growing equipment and drug paraphernalia.
Blessing was taken into custody and incarcerated at the Tipton County Jail.
The investigation was conducted by Indiana State Police, the Tipton Narcotics Team, and the Tipton Police Department.
- 300 marijuana plants seized in joint drug investigation
- Tippecanoe Co. school districts meet for annual joint meeting
- Joint funeral for 2 firefighters killed in plane crash
- Akron drug investigation turns up money, drugs and guns
- New Investigation Drug Unit Starts in Frankfort
- TCSO investigates drugs found in jail cell
- 300 high-tech jobs coming to Purdue's Discovery Park
- TEAS responds to 300 more calls in 2018
- Peru factory that employs more than 300 will close