TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind, (WLFI) — An Illinois man has been charged with multiple counts of dealing narcotics after police made an arrest Monday in an investigation stretching back to June of this year.
Court documents say that on four separate occasions, 22-yeard-old Darrien Lyles sold drugs to an undercover detective.
Over 4 grams of heroin and nearly 10 grams of cocaine in total were obtained in the transactions.
Lyles has been charged with three counts of dealing cocaine and four counts of dealing in a narcotic drug.
- Illinois man is charged with multiple counts of dealing narcotics
- 18-year sentence handed to Lafayette man for dealing in narcotics
- Darius Printup faces multiple charges including dealing meth
- Illinois man faces multiple charges after car accident in Lake County
- Dump truck driver faces multiple counts in fatal pileup
- Child porn, narcotics allegedly found in Demotte man's home
- Illinois man arrested on suspicion of dealing cocaine and heroin
- Man charged with dealing gets 7 years
- Multiple drug charges filed against man on house arrest
- Fourth LPD narcotics arrest in a week leads to drug charges against woman