NEWTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — On Monday, the Tippecanoe County Drug Task Force made another arrest in their ongoing investigation of suspected drug dealers in Tippecanoe County.
Police say 22-year-old Darrien Lyles was arrested for allegedly selling cocaine and heroin to undercover detectives on multiple occasions in 2017.
Newton County deputies picked him up during a traffic stop and detained him on a Tippecanoe County warrant since Lyles has no local charges in Newton County.
The Drug Task Force expects further arrests in the near future.
If anyone has information regarding narcotics information, please contact the Drug Task Force tip line at (765) 807-1670 or the anonymous WeTip Hotline at (800) 78-CRIME.
- Illinois man arrested on suspicion of dealing cocaine and heroin
- Lafayette man gets prison time for dealing meth, heroin
- Illinois man is charged with multiple counts of dealing narcotics
- Greenwood HS golf coach arrested on charges of dealing meth, heroin
- Meth and heroin bust leads to charges against Lafayette man
- Heroin bust leads to charges against Lafayette man
- Scottsburg man in jail after allegedly caught with fake heroin
- Man overdoses on heroin in Lafayette hotel while with child
- Man passes out in parking lot after apparent heroin overdose
- Cocaine-filled pineapples seized in Spain